10.24.2010

Reminiscing Portland: Food FIESTA 'n More!

How time flies!  It's been about a month since I returned from the Portland trip (^_^) Looking back at the old photos, I realized that I never took the time to share them with you.  I love sunshine, I love nature, I love animals, and I love music, but most of all I love food 'n coffee!! Oh...and of course...I love fashion!! Sharing some of the yummiest moments from Portland. Enjoy~
















Saint Cupcake delights!  These tiny cupcakes got us through the tough times...

















Biggest burger 'n fries I've ever had (o_O)  Slow burger from Slow Bar.  Super delicious...a must try if you're ever in town!

















It was the first game of the season for NFL --Saints vs Vikings.  Thought why not go celebrate and enjoy the vibe at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Never eat these spicy ones without getting a glass of water first! Hot hoT hOt!!


















Slappy Cakes.  Somewhat reminiscent of a Japanese style teppan yaki or okonomiyaki, but it was a delightful twist on a traditional breakfast menu of pancakes! hmm yum!

Taking a lil break from the food fest,  enjoy some of the lovely images from the nearby farmer's market and the local art fair, and of course, our adorable mascot.  

































The Little Artist ♥













































lovely Bu! Always giving us those puppy dog eyes!!

and FINALLY...Saving the BEST for last!
This was a place that ADA insisted she MUST take me to, and it was well worth the 40 min wait.  

















The infamous VooDoo Doughnut.  "Good things come in pink boxes."
I must share a lil quote from my dear friend Ms. A, regarding these custard filled scandalous doughnuts. (fyi: the coco puff ring is your standard size doughnut)
"Oooohh how cute, it's an elephant!" -Ms. A...........nice try chica. lol...so pure~

VIVA Portland! Thanks for the great memories~

♥NOM

No comments:

Post a Comment