3.01.2011

Nom's Travelogue: Reminiscing Portland II

Just got back a week ago from good ol' PDX. I've collected some photos to share with you so you can get a glimpse of what went on aside from work and mingling with the Alpacas!! 


In case you didn't know, we officially launched on 2.14.2011♥Check out some of our photos from one of our fav spots in PDX for when we're in need of sweets and all other reasons!! Saint Cupcakes. 


























My favorite...carrot cake. We ♥ you! 


I can't live without my fresh cup of joe (several times a day) and found these fascinating ceiling lights at Portland's own Stumptown Coffee.  They reminded me of grapes, which I love as well! 




























Was out and about enjoying our waffles from The Waffle Window and as we headed back towards the car, we came across this amazing tree... lol. So random!  I wish I had a tree like this in my backyard when I was growing up! 
Our lovely mascot Bu, just chillin with the gals.
Saying my good-byes to PDX.

No comments:

Post a Comment